A popular size for smaller flocks and many other pets. A high quality chicken run that gives 130 square feet of space to help keep your animals safe from predators, designed with a mesh ground skirt all around the base to deter tunneling intruders.
Save 15% at checkout
Our very popular 3m x 4m run is often ordered for rabbits, cats, and dogs as well as poultry. This excellent enclosure allows your animals to get plenty of fresh air and freely stretch their legs whilst preventing them from wandering off or eating your flowers!
- Span 3m (across door) approx 10ft
- Depth – 4m – approx 13ft
- Leg Height – 1.3m
- Height to Peak – 2.1m
- Fully galvanised 38mm tubular steel framework
- Tanalised timber door and
- Door 1.8m high x 75cm wide
- Galvanised hinges and bolt
- Strong 20gauge hexagonal wire mesh – 1 inch holes or select an upgrade option above
- Mesh ground skirt all round
- Anchor pegs supplied
- PVC part-covers available in ”Options/Extras”
Our chicken runs are made with extra strong, fully galvanised, tubular steel frames with tanalised timber door frames. The standard one-inch 20 gauge hex mesh can be upgraded to one-inch hole 19g welded mesh, or our best option of a half-inch hole, 19g welded mesh.
Easy to assemble, strong, and very low maintenance.
We also supply optional PVC partial coverings to shelter your birds and help keep coops, feeders, and drinkers dry, whilst only covering a portion of the coop to allow plenty of sunlight and air circulation.