Our most popular size. 4 metres x 4 metres (13ft x 13ft) is ideal for most gardens. Fully galvanised and comes with our strong 20 gauge hexagonal mesh or two optional wire mesh upgrades.
Save 15% at checkout
By far our most popular size, the 4x4m chicken pen is idea for most gardens.
- Span 4m (across door) – approx 13ft
- Depth 4m – approx 13ft
- Leg Height – 1m
- Height to peak – 2.1m
- Fully galvanised 38mm tubular steel framework
- Tanalised timber door and frame
- Door 1.8m high x 75cm wide
- Galvanised hinges and bolt
- Strong 20gauge hexagonal wire mesh – 1 inch holes or select an upgrade above
- Mesh ground skirt all round
- Anchor pegs supplied
- PVC part-covers available in ”Options/Extras”
The framework is fully galvanised tubular steel at 38mm, and comes with 20 gauge hexagonal mesh as standard, or a choice of two mesh upgrades. We also carry very strong and durable PVC covers to provide shade for your animals, or to keep a chicken coop, feeders, and drinkers sheltered from the elements.
Our enclosures give your chickens or other small animals the opportunity to roam whilst giving you peace of mind that they are better protected. Every model comes with a wire mesh ground skirt to stop any potential predators from digging under.
Easy to assemble from the detailed instructions. If your chickens are yearning some extra space, this high-quality metal chicken run won’t disappoint. But if its just not big enough, have a look at our 4m x 6m run.