50% bigger is our 4m x 6m run. Also a very popular size. A high quality chicken run will prevent chickens from wandering off and destroying herbs and vegetable patches, and help keep them safe from danger.
Save 15% at checkout
With our 24 square meter, approximately 260 square feet, high quality metal chicken run, you can give your poultry or other small animals the freedom to roam around naturally and the protection they deserve.
- Span 4m (across door) – approx 13ft
- Depth 6m – approx 20ft
- Leg Height – 1m
- Height to peak – 2.1m
- Fully galvanised 38mm tubular steel framework
- Tanalised timber door and frame
- Door 1.8m high x 75cm wide
- Galvanised hinges and bolt
- Strong 20gauge hexagonal wire mesh – 1 inch holes or select an upgrade above
- Mesh ground skirt all round
- Anchor pegs supplied
- PVC part-covers available in ”Options/Extras”
All our runs are durable and well protected, with a mesh ground skirt around the perimeter to deter foxes or other animals digging under.
This run comes with 38mm galvanised steel framework and tanalised wood door frame and door. Choose from either the standard 20 gauge hex mesh, or an upgrade as listed in the section at above.
We also offer excellent PVC partial coverings that provide a convenient way to protect your animals from heavy rain, as well as provide shade during summer. The PVC is strong and and weather resistant to help it last many years.
This wonderful chicken enclosure fits perfectly into a rustic garden, is easy to assemble using the clear instructions, and is a smart purchase for anyone serious about keeping healthy poultry.