Our widest width of 6 metres and a depth of 6 metres for those with a bigger flock to take care of. It provides a lot of space for your animals to roam and enjoy lots of freedom, and is big enough for you to go in spend time maintaining the area without feeling cramped.
Save 15% at checkout
Our 6 meter runs are the widest enclosure we offer, and this one provides 400 square feet of protected outdoor space for large flocks of chickens, ducks, or geese, or small dogs, rabbits, and many other animals.
- Span 6m (across door) approx 20ft
- Depth 6m – approx 20ft
- Leg Height – 1m
- Height to peak – 2.6m
- Fully galvanised 38mm tubular steel framework
- Tanalised timber door and frame
- Door 1.8m high x 75cm wide
- Galvanised hinges and bolt
- Strong 20gauge hexagonal wire mesh – 1 inch holes or select an upgrade above.
- Mesh ground skirt all round
- Anchor pegs supplied
- PVC part-covers available in ”Options/Extras”
All our chicken runs have extra strong frames made from 38mm fully galvanised steel tubing, and tanalised timber door frames. The door is 1.8m high x 75cm wide, and comes with a bolt that can’t be opened by animals.
The standard one-inch 20 gauge hex mesh can be upgraded to one-inch 19g welded, or half-inch 19g welded mesh. An optional PVC part cover is available to protect your birds during bad weather.
As an added protection, there is a mesh ground skirt all around the chicken run to stop any animals digging in from outside.
Comes with detailed instructions and is easy to set up.